Brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish
Ten Five Authors Who Deserve Their Own TV Show
1. Joanne Fluke – She totally needs a cooking show! Every single recipe I’ve tried from her books? DELICIOUS!
2. Susan Mallery – Simply because she’s a reality junkie (at least according to her tweets!) I’d love to see her co-host The Bachelor or Project Runway!!
3. Stephen King – I see this as more of an Alfred Hitchcock type show – rather than just a show about him.
4. Stephanie Perkins – I’d love a “Style” show from her!! *lol* I’d totally take all of her style tips
5. Beth Revis – I would love to see a talk-show with Beth and Stephanie Perkins hosting!
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!(Just remember, NO SPOILERS!!)
He smiled so big, his eyes closed, then pushed himself back up and raised his beer. “So, To girls from Texas, who wear boots with dresses.” Nobody else heard the toast, but I clinked my bottle with his and took a sip, surprised at how good it felt to be juat a girl in a dress, instead of one wrapped up tight in grief.
(Check out my review for In Honor, posted yesterday!)