Brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish
June 5: Top Ten Tuesday Rewind (Pick any past topic you want!)
I picked: Top Ten Characters you would like as family members
2. Mom: Molly Weasley from Harry Potter. While I don’t necessarily think Molly and Nathan would be a good couple *lol* I have loved the idea of having her as a mom since she sent Harry a Sweater his first Christmas at Hogwarts.
3. Sister: Alice Cullen from Twilight. Alice would totally be one of those sisters that would be my best friend, and I would be glad to share a bedroom with as a kid!
4. Brother: Emmett Hale from Twilight. He’d totally be the perfect protective older brother! And it’d just be a lot of fun to be a part of the Cullen clan
7. Grandpa: Glen (Heidi’s Grandpa) from Fool’s Gold Series by Susan Mallery. I love that he’s an old Carnie, who did the best he could to raise his granddaughter. And it’s obvious that Heidi loves him very much! (For the record? Grandpa was the hardest to figure out! )
8. Uncles: The Weasley Twins from Harry Potter. Again? Come on – they are so fun! Who wouldn’t want them around???
9. Cousins: Jenni and Katie from Rhiannon Frater’s As the World Dies. I think they’d be a lot of fun to have as those friendly cousins, who you look forward to seeing at family holiday times and such! Besides, they have some awesome stories to tell, so they could easily one-up the annoying family members.
10. Pet: Hedwig from Harry Potter. Because who wouldn’t want a loyal owl as a pet??
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!(Just remember, NO SPOILERS!!)
“I’m the Librarian in town,” she bagan.
“You sure about that?”
The words popped out before he could stop them.
Annabelle raised her eyebrows, “Fairly. It’s my job and so far no one has told me to go away when I show up for work.”