One the blog
Book Buyers Anonymous : Kindle Freebies
Outlander Read-a-long : Week 5
Ten Books to Read if you loved In Honor by Jessi Kirby / Teaser Tuesday
Book Review: The Secret of Everything by Barbara O’Neal
TGIF / Follow Friday
In My Life
- This week (Wednesday) is my Blogoversary!! For Love and Books will be one year old! I can’t believe it’s gone that fast, and I’m working on a year in review post/celebration/giveaway! So please check back then!!
- Speaking of Wednesday – my husband should be home Wednesday night! He’s only been out for 4 weeks this time (he’s a truck driver) and we’re excited to see him! We don’t really have any plans for while he’s home – we’ll probably watch a season of Sons of Anarchy (we’ve done that the past few months, we’ve watched season 1, 2 and now we’re ready for 3!
- Last weekend, I set a list of my next 11 books to read. I’ve read two of them and am fairly excited for the rest. I think I’ll go ahead and add that as a set here too!
- The Olympics are coming!!! So I will be spending the bulk of my time glued to the television for two weeks. I’m not sure why, but I’ve always been an Olympic nut! (Maybe it’s my love for Mythology?)
The Next 11 Books I’ll read
1. All Summer Long by Susan Mallery (ARC – Release on 7/24)
2. That Thing Called Love by Susan Andersen (ARC – Release on 7/24)
3. Imperfect, An Improbable Life by Jim Abbott (Personal choice)
4. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (Personal choice) ABSOLUTELY fantastic! Best YA book this year!
5. Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen (Personal Choice)
6. House Rules by Jodi Piccoult (Book Club for 7/24) Currently attempting to read – not a big Piccoult fan though
7. The Visitation by Frank E. Peretti (Book Club for 7/24) 30 pages in – don’t think I’ll finish. <<7/21 I tried again – not reading>>
8. While he was Away by Karen Schreck (Personal choice)
9. The Princesses of Iowa by M. Molly Backes (Personal choice)
10. The Secret of Everything by Barbara O’Neal (Personal Choice) I LOVED THIS BOOK!! (7/15)
11. Rainshadow Road by Lisa Kleypas (Personal – recommended by Meg)
Photo of the Week
New on my Shelves
All my new books this week were Kindle Freebies! (I’m on a book buying ban – until I finish my “Next 11″ above!) But Kindle Freebies don’t count! *lol*