Brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Characters I would switch places with for 24 hours
1. Sydney Sage from Bloodlines by Richelle Mead : One reason, and one reason alone. Adrian Ivashkov. (Although I think her adventure in Vampire Academy would have been awesome too! And I can only imagine what’s in store for her and the possibilities of bridging the gaps between Alchemists and Moroi in the future!)
2. Anna from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins : So many fabulous reasons. Anna gets to live in Paris. She gets the most perfect love story with the most perfect book boyfriend. She just seems to have so much going for her!
3. Mo from How to Flirt with a Naked Warewolf by Molly Harper : The setting of a remote town in Alaska? A Hunky warewolf? Hippie Parents? And killer baking skills? Yes please!
4. Jordan from Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally : I have been a football fan for as long as I can remember, and growing up? I was a tom-boy who debated playing football in high school, but didn’t because I got talked into softball by my friends. I love Jordan’s story, and I love her life!
5. Celia (or ANYONE) from The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern : It’s only 24 hours right? I’d KILL to wander around the circus and take it all in!
6. Ana from Fifty Shades of Grey b EL James : For one reason only. So I can kick Christian Grey where it counts. Then play around with all the rich people toys, kick him again a few more times, then go back to being me. LOL! (Yes, I know – silly. But really? Come on!)
7. Charlie Dixon from All Summer Long by Susan Mallery : Because I’d love to spend a day in Fool’s Gold! Because Clay Stryker is HOT! Because I’d love to experience being a firefighter (without actually having to do the work!) and because I just think Charlie kicks ass!
8. Daisy Bellamy from the Lakeshore Chronicles by Susan Wiggs : Because besides Fool’s Gold? I love Willow Lake, it’s how I first fell in love with Romance Series, and I can’t get enough! And Daisy is my favorite character, I relate to her the best.
9. Claire from Outlander by Diana Gabaldon : Because her adventures are amazing, Jamie is the love of my (bookish) life and I would soak up the Scottish Scenery! (Although my luck? My 24 hours would be spent in bed with Frank… )
10. Emily from The Girl Who Chased The Moon by Sarah Addison Allen : Because everything about this book, her life, this town is magical.
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!(Just remember, NO SPOILERS!!)
“You didn’t see my mother here, did you?”
“I don’t know your mother.”
“Some people have all the luck,” she said with a sigh. “Petite.” she held up her hand midway between her elbow and her shoulder. “Short, blond hair. Green eyes. Elegant.”
“No. Haven’t seen her.”
“Good. She came by. I think she’s decided to start haunting me early. You know, get in a few years of practice before she becomes a ghost.”
“Sounds like a fun relationship.”