Brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish
August 7: Top Ten Posts On Your Blog That Would Give The BEST Picture of YOU (as a reader and a person — so pick the 10 best reviews/posts that you wish every potential reader of your blog would see!)
1. All Summer Long – one of my favorite Susan Mallery books of all time! Plus? I feel like I relate to Charlie so well!
2. Chopsticks is such a complex book, no words! A story told entirely in photographs, I think this is such a great book and a great example of how there is so much more than surface value of any person/book/blog.
3. Anna and the French Kiss is not my favorite review I’ve written, but it’s one of my favorite books. So? I’d encourage anyone to read the book and then the review! It perfectly fits falling in love for the first time!
4. The Lost Recipe for Happiness is one of those books that touched me to the core, and I tried desperately to do it justice in my review.
5. The Golden Lily shows how boy crazy I can get! (Adrian Ivashkov? Yep… My husband knows he will always play second to my book boyfriends! He knew that when we got married, I promise! )
6. In Honor shows that I’m not only boy crazy, but I love a good cry! And then the coming of age development? It’s all there!
7. Duma Key is about so much more than a creepy book, but about my life-long love for Stephen King! (From the age of 16, he has been my favorite author – his movies? Long before then!!)
8. My Life Next Door shows that life is about so much more than surface value.
9. The First Days shows that you can push your boundaries and love it!! (I hate Zombies. But this book? About Zombies? Broke a month long slump!)
10. Ten Thing We Did (and Probably Shouldn’t Have) shows that we don’t have to agree with everyone. I can dislike a book that everyone loved, and that’s ok. (But please? Don’t read the review *lol* It kind of sucks…)