October 9: Top Ten Bookish Boyfriends
(pick a past topic that we’ve done that you missed or just want round 2 of!)
I LOVE Bookish boys!! And sometimes it’s hard to pick my favorites, but for this list? I’m doing just that!!
1. Tristan from Shark Bait by Jenn Cooksey — ok; really? If you haven’t read this one? I recommend you go do it now! It will take you back to high school, it will leave you swooning and it is just plain wonderful. But the point of this? Tristan is… WOW!! I love Tristan.
2. Etienne from Anna and the French Kiss — There is one specific line where Etienne says “Welcome to Paris, Anna. I’m glad you’re here.” I just swoon!! And, well… I love Etienne St Clair.
3. Rusty from In Honor by Jessi Kirby — There are many reasons I love Rusty, but the best way to describe it? Tim Riggins. **SWOON**
4. Marcus from the Jessica Darling Series — Oh, Marcus Flutie, I love you and your fabulous t-shirts. And your undying awesomeness. I just love you.
5. Adrian from Bloodlines (and Vampire Academy!) — When we were first introduced to Adrian, I wasn’t a big fan. (I know, I know…) But by the end of the series, I was madly in love with him. And when I found out he was in Bloodlines? Well, there is no way to describe how much I love Adrian!!
6. Four from Divergent — First he has that mysterious bad boy thing about him, then we learn just how much of a bad ass he really is. And well, he’s absolutely devoted and just plain wonderful.
7. Julian from the Lakeshore Chronicles — Susan Wiggs wrote the character of Julian into several of her books, and he is that bad boy who has so many levels to him. You just can’t help but love him – and his book? (Marrying Daisy Bellamy) Well, it’s all I could ever ask for! And then some!
8. Alex from Dream Lake — Alex is more of a realistic book boyfriend. He doesn’t have super powers. He doesn’t have an undying devotion. Nope; he is wonderfully and beautifully broken. And I love every flaw of his. I loved every single page he was on. And I want more!!
9. Noah from Mara Dyer — I’ve said it before, but Noah just makes me SWOON!! I just love everything about him – and my love only grew in book number two! (I can’t wait to share my review of The Evolution of Mara Dyer with you – then you call can fall in love with Noah again!!)
10. Dimitri from Vampire Academy -- Oh. Dear. Goodness. What is NOT to love about super sexy, super bad ass Dimitri Belikov??