Brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish
Since it’s Romance Week here at For Love and Books – I’m glad that this wees Top Ten Tuesday question “Top 10 Favorite Authors In X Genre” Fits in so well with that theme!!
1. Susan Mallery: I make it no secret that I am a HUGE Susan Mallery Fan-Girl! I have yet to find a book by her that disappoints me, from her oldest Harlequin books-of-the-month to her newest Fool’s Gold, and beyond! I am a die-hard Susan Mallery fan!
3. Susan Wiggs: I fell in love with Susan when I started reading The Lakeshore Chronicles (while I was pregnant!) and I just can’t get enough of her books! She is both captivating and dependable, I always know I will be satisfied with the Happily Ever After I get from her books!
4. Shannon Stacey : Shannon is a relatively new love of mine, I discovered her Kowalski Series last year on NetGalley and immediately fell in love – her books are laugh out loud hilarious, and the Kowalski Family is hands down, my favorite bookish family!
5. Molly Harper : Molly writes Paranormal Romance that is HILARIOUS!! There is no other way to look at it – I mean, her “Naked Warewolf” series says it all with the titles! And Jane Jameson is the perfect mix of Stephanie Plum and Sookie Stackhouse!!
6. Susan Gable : Susan is a HQN author, who I “met” ages ago on a writers message board (during my first NaNoWriMo) and I immediately went out and snagged her books. I loved them, and I desperately wish she would publish more, ASAP!
7. Stephanie Perkins : Stephanie writes YA – but her romance? Well, it takes you back to falling in love for the first time! (And who doesn’t want to relive that??)
8. Jenn Cooksey : While we’re in the YA realm, Jenn is hilarious. Her characters are real, and lovable! And if you go grab her debut novel, Shark Bait? I promise, you won’t regret it!! (I am Jenn’s number one fan-girl, I unabashedly adore her!)
9. Lisa Kleypas : Another new discovery of mine (thanks to my good friend Meg!) I can’t get enough of the Magical Realism in Lisa’s Friday Harbor series, and I can’t wait to pick up more of her books!
10. Miranda Kenneally : Stepping back into the YA world, Miranda’s books are absolutely fantastic. You take girls, who kick ass at sports, and their amazingly hunky teammates? What’s not to love??
Brought to you by For Love and Books and The Sweet Bookshelf!
Be sure to check back the rest of the week for some killer giveaways, Q&A’s and more!