About For Love and Books
In late July 2011 I was anxiously awaiting the release of Susan Mallery’s Only Mine! (I had pre-ordered both a physical copy (for my shelf) and an ebook for my nook. I am a total Susan Mallery Fan-Girl!) While lurking on Twitter, I noticed a link she had retweeted for a review of OnlyMine! I clicked, expecting a newspaper or magazine – but instead I got Jess @ Gone with the Words! (Who is still among my favorite blogs!)
I spent the rest of the day reading her reviews, reading other blogs that linked to her, etc. I was hooked and knew I HAD to have a blog!
The next day – July 25, I created For Love and Books and have been hooked ever since!
A super huge THANK YOU!! to Kristilyn over at Reading In Winter for my new blog header! I was having a hard time figuring out what I wanted to do – and she helped me out!
I use WordPress with the following plugins:
- Announcer : To share important info (giveaways) at the top of the blog
- CommentLuv : Posts Backlinks to your blog when you comment
- LinkWithin: To help highlight similar posts
- Socialize: Helps you share posts that you like with your favorite social media sites
- Tweet Old Post: Shares older posts on Twitter